Our ongoing response to COVID-19.
Last Update: September 3rd, 2021 at 4:24PM
Dear Valued Customers,
The health and well-being of our valued customers and employees is our top priority, as we navigate the rapidly changing and evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation together. A new update has emerged on Friday, September 3rd 2021 that has some precautions to consider when in Excel Homes' public spaces.
Excel Homes has been monitoring the situation and we are taking extra precautions and preventative measures to ensure everyone’s safety. Our commitment to your safety and the safety of our staff is our main priority. Be sure to check out our operating hours in each community for more information.
WHAT WE ARE DOING:
- As of Saturday, September 4th, 2021 at 8AM, in compliance with City of Calgary and City of Edmonton's newest bylaws, protective face masks are required in all Excel public spaces including sales centres, show homes and the office space. We appreciate your consideration in keeping everybody healthy and safe.
- All visitors to our sales centres and show homes must fill out a declaration in the show home.
- Show homes are being cleaned daily, disinfecting all high contact surfaces with Health Canada approved products.
- We are practicing social distancing during interactions with staff and clients and our show homes are a hands-free zone.
- We are asking those who have recently traveled outside of the country or are feeling unwell to stay home. We welcome you to book an appointment online with our sales team or view our models through 360 virtual tours and videos.
We understand that as Alberta opens up, it may still be your preference to view our show homes virtually. We encourage our future homeowners to utilize our virtual tours on our Show Homes page to browse our show homes online.
GET IN TOUCH TODAY:
For more information or to schedule an appointment with our sales team, visit the Community page of your choice and contact them virtually using the "Community Contact" dropdown at the top of the page.