COVID-19: Ongoing response.
Last Update: January 28th, 10:45 AM
Dear Valued Customers,
The health and well-being of our valued customers and employees is our top priority, as we navigate the rapidly changing and evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation together. At this time, all sales centres and show homes are operating by appointment only. Be sure to check out our operating hours in each community for more information.
Excel Homes has been monitoring the situation and we are taking extra precautions and preventative measures to ensure everyone’s safety. Our commitment to your safety and the safety of our staff is our main priority.
WHAT WE ARE DOING:
- As of August 1, in compliance with City of Calgary and City of Edmonton bylaws, face masks will be required for all visiting customers and sales staff.
- Show homes are being cleaned daily, disinfecting all high contact surfaces with Health Canada approved products.
- We are practicing social distancing during interactions with staff and clients and our show homes are a hands-free zone.
- We are asking those who have recently travelled outside of the country or are feeling unwell to stay home. We welcome you to book an appointment online with our sales team or view our models through 360 virtual tours and videos.
- We have limited show home capacity to 6 people max.
We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause and encourage our future homeowners to utilize our virtual tours as an alternative:
Front Garage Homes: Southport in Symons Gate | Fleetwood in Savanna | Fleetwood in Sunset Ridge | Hawthorne in Savanna | Kendrick in Mahogany | Glenwood in Mahogany | Stanley in Livingston | Collingwood in Livingston
OUR NEWEST INITIATIVES:
In these uncertain times, we are committed to our customers and are offering a special initiative to help you through these unique times. Click to learn more about this offer:
GET IN TOUCH TODAY:
For more information or to schedule an appointment with our sales team, click on the community: